OPEN DUAL ON DIGITAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP IN TOURISM
Smart Transformation Lectures
18th October 2023 | University of Alicante, Spain
- form of the event: lecture
- date of the event: 18th October 2023, from 10 am to 12.30 pm
- mode: face-to-face and online (https://si.ua.es/es/videostreaming/german-bernacer.html)
The University of Alicante invites professionals, public and private institutions, academics, students and general public to take part in the Open Dual Lectures event on 18th October 2023 (Salón de Grados in the German Bernacer building, from 10:00 to 12:30). The lecture’s topic will be Digital Entrepreneurship in the Field of Tourism.
The general objectives of the T4EU Open Dual Lectures are:
- Encourage the academia-industry dialogue;
- Define knowledge and know-how transfer methodologies;
- Professional update and growth;
- Strengthening of the bonds among institutional partners.
And the focus areas of the Transform4Europe project are:
- Digital transformation and smart regions;
- Environmental transformation and sustainability;
- Societal transformation, community building and inclusion.
- Dra Susana de Juana Espinosa (Researcher at the University Institute for Tourism Research of the University of Alicante).
- On behalf of the academia: Dra Raquel Huete Nieves, Professor at the Department of Sociology and researcher at the University Institute for Tourism Research of the University of Alicante.
- On behalf of the entrepreneurial environment: Matej Kalan, Digital Architect & Strategist.
Those interested can register through the following link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/T4EUIIPD