Meeting of the Executive Board
9 May 2022 | Katowice
The meeting of the Executive Board took place on 9 May 2022. It was a very special and immensely important meeting because during its course a letter of intent of the agreement with the next two European universities: Universidade Católica Portuguesa (Portugal) and Univerza na Primorskem (Slovenia) was signed.
In the Executive Board meeting participated:
- Prof. Ryszard Koziołek, Rector of the University of Silesia in Katowice,
- Prof. Manfred Schmitt, Rector of Saarland University,
- Prof. Juozas Augutis, Rector of the Vytautas Magnus University in Kaunas,
- Prof. Mart Kalm, Rector of the Estonian Academy of Arts,
- Prof. Maria Stoicheva, Vice-Rector for International Relations of the Sofia University St. Kliment Ohridski
- Prof. Juan Llopis, Vice-Rector for International Relations of the University of Alicante,
- Cyntia Sandes Oliveira, PhD – T4EU Project Manager,
- Lukas Redemann – Chair of T4EU Student Council,
- Emilie Szwajnoch – Vice-Chair of T4EU Student Council.
Prof. Mykola Trofymenko, Rector of Mariupol State University participated in the meeting online.
Mariupol State University was invited to cooperate with the Transform4Europe alliance. This Ukrainian university will become our associated partner.