T4EU Innovative Teaching Award 2023
Become a part of our learning and teaching community and share your best practices!
Vytautas Magnus University, Lithuania
- contest for: teaching staff
- form of the event: contest | online
- language: English
- apply before: June 5, 2023
Transform4Europe invites the teaching staff from all universities of the alliance to take part in the Innovative Teaching Award contest. Application deadline is 5 June. The purpose of this award is to identify, acknowledge and recognize innovative teaching practices, exchange best examples as well as encourage cooperation between the Higher Education Institutions of the Transform4Europe alliance.
Teaching staff of Transform4Europe alliance partner universities teaching in any BA, MA, PhD programmes can apply.
Eligible practices include good practices in the following categories (more than one can be chosen): the growth of students’ entrepreneurial mindset; inclusive teaching and learning in higher education; digitally enhanced learning and teaching; internationalization of teaching and learning.
Categories should be in line with the Transform4Europe alliance’s main horizontal focus areas:
- Digital transformation and smart regions.
- Environmental transformation and sustainability.
- Societal transformation, community building and inclusion.
There will be 4 awards consisting of 2500 € each for the realization of innovative or creative teaching projects.
- Call for applications (pdf, 116 kB)
- Application form: www.forms.office.com
- More information at: www.vduedu-my.sharepoint.com