Business Plan Competition 2nd edition
Work on a sustainable business project in international team!
The University of Trieste, Italy
- event for: students
- form of the event: competition | face-to-face
- registration: web.units.it
- application deadline: 7 April 2023
- rules and conditions: www2.units.it/transform4europe (pdf, 1.98 MB)
From the 1st March to the 7th April 2023, students from Transform4Europe alliance universities can apply for the 2nd edition of the T4EU Business Plan Competition. Organized by the University of Trieste, it focuses on Sustainability. Students can participate in groups; each group must be a mixed team, of at least five students, from different partner universities. Teams may optionally include academic staff.
The main objective of the Business Plan Competition is to spread the culture of innovation in the academic world and the European business environment by encouraging the start-up and scale-up of companies that turn original ideas into business ideas. Students will have the opportunity to work together on a sustainable business project and share experiences with the support of qualified mentors. Selected aspiring entrepreneurs will participate in a dedicated training session. The best project will be awarded 5,000 euros.
These are the planned stages:
- By March 31st, you can register your business idea. Afterwards, up to seven of the best projects will be selected to be admitted to the next stage.
- From mid-April to the end of May, the selected groups will be tutored by mentors (entrepreneurs, consultants, managers, professionals, business angels and institutional investors, and university professors) who will provide support for the development and improvement of the business plans and pitches to be presented for the selection of the winners. The selected groups will also be able to undertake entrepreneurial culture training on business management topics (business planning, strategy, marketing, organization, accounting, finance, and industrial property protection) and take part in meetings with the university, industry, and financial community (to foster the circulation of ideas and development of relationships).
- An award ceremony for the winners will be held in early June during a dedicated public event.