Agenda of the Conference on Knowledge Entrepreneurship
06–07.09.2023 | Saarland University in Saarbrücken, Germany
- event for: academic staff and researcher
- form of the event: conference
We are pleased to announce the Agenda of the Conference on Knowledge Entrepreneurship on 06.09.2023 (afternoon) and 07.09.2023 at Saarland University in Saarbrücken, Germany. This conference aims to bring together researchers, academic staff, and teachers from all partner universities of the Transform4Europe Alliance to explore and discuss the emerging field of knowledge entrepreneurship and to share their experiences with knowledge entrepreneurship.
The Conference on Knowledge Entrepreneurship focuses on exploring the current best practices on and experiences with knowledge entrepreneurship are at the different partner universities. We present and discuss research that explores the dynamics, challenges, and opportunities associated with knowledge entrepreneurship and its impact on various sectors, including academia, industry, government, and society at large. We focus on the following topics:
- Best practices in teaching and researching knowledge entrepreneurship including knowledge entrepreneurship concepts and ideas.
- Experiences and struggles with knowledge entrepreneurship.
- The role of universities, research institutions, and incubators in promoting knowledge entrepreneurship.
- Policy frameworks and regulations supporting knowledge entrepreneurship.
- Ethical and social implications of knowledge entrepreneurship.
We look forward to receiving your proposals and welcoming you to the Conference on Knowledge Entrepreneurship. Let’s explore and shape the future of knowledge-based entrepreneurship together!
We would like to inform all interested parties that registration for the Conference on Knowledge Entrepreneurship is now open. Even if you do not intend to submit a proposal, you are welcome to join us and be a part of this exciting event.
By registering, you will ensure that you receive all the necessary information and updates regarding the conference, including the schedule, venue details, and any additional activities or opportunities.
For more information please contact Denise Vesper, firstname.lastname@example.org.