Conference on Knowledge Entrepreneurship
Join our Conference on Knowledge Entrepreneurship at Saarland University
6-7 September 2023 | Saarland University, Germany
Call for Proposals: Conference on Knowledge Entrepreneurship
We are pleased to announce the Call for Proposals for the upcoming Conference on Knowledge Entrepreneurship to be held on 06.09.2023 (afternoon) and 07.09.2023 at Saarland University in Saarbrücken, Germany. This conference aims to bring together researchers, academic staff, and teachers from all partner universities of the Transform4Europe Alliance to explore and discuss the emerging field of knowledge entrepreneurship and to share their experiences with knowledge entrepreneurship. The Conference on Knowledge Entrepreneurship will focus on exploring the current best practices on and experiences with knowledge entrepreneurship are at the different partner universities. We invite proposals that explore the dynamics, challenges, and opportunities associated with knowledge entrepreneurship and its impact on various sectors, including academia, industry, government, and society at large. We encourage submissions that ad-dress, but are not limited to the following topics:
- Best practices in teaching and researching knowledge entrepreneurship including knowledge entrepreneurship concepts and ideas.
- Experiences and struggles with knowledge entrepreneurship.
- The role of universities, research institutions, and incubators in promoting knowledge entrepreneurship.
- Policy frameworks and regulations supporting knowledge entrepreneurship.
- Ethical and social implications of knowledge entrepreneurship.
- Paper Presentations: Authors are invited to submit an abstract (maximum 300 words) highlighting the main objectives, methods, and results of their research or key aspects of their best practices. Accepted papers will be presented during the conference.
- Panel Discussions: Proposals for panel discussions should include a summary of the topic and a list of panelists and their expertise. Panels should aim to provide a variety of perspectives and stimulate interactive discussions.
Please submit your proposals electronically using this form: https://forms.gle by 08.08.2023. All submissions will undergo a blind peer review process by the program committee. Notification of acceptance will be sent by 15.08.2023.